Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Sunday 22 September 2013

50 Facts About Me...

I've never posted anything which isn't book related before but I saw this on the blog of @readinginpeace (see her answers here) and thought I would give it a go myself.... although I'm not sure if I'll be able to think of 50.

I'll warn you now, quite a few of them are book based...

  1. I love reading. (but that's probably obvious from my blog)
  2. I have two cats, Hugo and Anabelle who I think are totally fabulous.
  3. I'm 30 (which still freaks me out, I'm pretty sure I should still be about 19).
  4. I have one tattoo. A bat out of hell.
  5. I live in Manchester.
  6. I'm an only child.
  7. I'm a total chocoholic.
  8. My favourite genre of books is chick-lit but I also enjoy autobiographies, crime novels and general fiction.
  9. I don't drink tea or coffee which most people find bizarre.
  10. I love Meatloaf (the artist not the food) think he's awesome. Hence the Bat Out Of Hell tattoo.
  11. I live with my boyfriend of 5 years.
  12. The most magical book I have ever read is The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
  13. My Mum is one of my best friends.
  14. I have about ten tropical fish.
  15. I love dancing around at my Zumba class.
  16. I think Malibu and Diet Coke is ace.
  17. I volunteer with Girl Guiding as a Brownie leader.
    In the fabulous Las Vegas.
  18. Last year I went to Las Vegas and absolutely loved it.  Really want to go back.
  19. My favourite Christmas book is With Love at Christmas by Carole Matthews.
  20. My Brownie leader name is Beauty Owl.
  21. I get really stressed if I miss the trailers before a film at the cinema.  I love seeing which films are coming soon.
  22. I'm not very good at riding my bike.
  23. I love Twitter (@flutterbybat)
  24. I don't enjoy cooking.
  25. I'm partial to a Cherry Coke.
  26. I'm left handed.
  27. The best thriller I've read is Before I Go To Sleep by S. J. Watson. It's a real page turner.
  28. I'm a morning person.
    30. The syphnx cat.
  29. I really enjoy yoga classes.
  30. I think Syphnx cats are really cute (the ones with no fur)
  31. I'd happily be a vegetarian.  Not a big meat fan.
  32. I love photographs.
  33. My Grandad was one of my favourite people in the whole world.
  34. I don't like driving.
  35. I watch Friends every night when I get in bed.
  36. I never leave the house without painted nails.
  37. I went to Paris on my 30th birthday.
  38. I always have a pyramid of toilet rolls in the bathroom.
  39. Numbers confuse me.
    40. Blackpool Illuminations.
  40. I love going to Blackpool illuminations.
  41. I met my boyfriend at Salsa class.
  42. I'm terrified of moths.
  43. My favourite radio station is Capital FM.
  44. I love going to Will Young concerts with my Mum.
  45. I'm a civil servant by day.
  46. I love going to the theatre.  Particularly the Royal Exchange in Manchester.
  47. My favourite series of books is the 'I Heart' series by Lindsey Kelk.
  48. I current favourite programme is Nashville.
  49. I don't like horror films.
  50. I love breaking the spines of new books.
So now you now a bit more about me, whether you want to know or not! I'll be back to book blogs next time I promise!

No comments: