Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Sunday 7 July 2013

Where We Belong by Emily Giffin.

I've read all Emily Giffin's books so was excited to read this one too.

Like all her books before, this is another heartwarming story with two really strong main characters.  Each character takes turns telling a chapter from their point of view which I really enjoyed, and found easy to follow despite it sounding a little confusing.

I found the relationship between Marian and Kirby very interesting. Adoption is not something I have any experience of and so understanding the feelings of the all the characters involved in this story was fascinating. Despite not having any experience to draw upon I really understood each characters viewpoint and felt I could identify with each of them.

This was a really warm and uplifting book, full of strong characters and very believe-able relationships.  All I can say is that I hope Emily Giffin keeps on writing, so my collection can keep on expanding.

Title: Where We Belong
Author: Emily Giffin

No comments: