Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Saturday 20 July 2013

A Passionate Love Affair With A Total Stranger by Lucy Robinson.

Chick-lit with a crazy concept.


I had never heard of people ghost writing on dating websites and if it weren't for me watching an interview with Lucy Robinson I don't think I would have believed it was real.  Scarily, this stuff actually happens out there in the cyber dating world.

Let's be honest; I can't really relate to workaholic Charley, unlike her I really don't take my job too seriously, but she is a very likeable character.  Her relationship with flatmate Sam, and her family was lovely to read. And I would really like a dog like their family dog.

I can't say this was the best chick-lit book I've ever read, not that there's anything wrong with it, it just lacked that special something to make it stand out from the crowd.  But it's a pleasant read non-the-less.

Title: A Passionate Love Affair With A Total Stranger
Author: Lucy Robinson

No comments: