Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Saturday 22 June 2013

I Heart Vegas by Lindsey Kelk.

What can I say, I heart the 'I Heart' series of books.  I've absolutely loved the first three books in this series; New York, Hollywood and Paris, and this one did not disappoint either.  I laughed out loud (which is always inappropriate whilst reading in a totally silent office at lunch time) and cried my little eyes out in parts.

I adore the main character Angela and her relationships with boyfriend Alex and best friend Jenny, and to top it all off they were having adventures in Vegas, where I just happen to have been this time two weeks ago, so I really did love every single thing about this book.

Lindsey Kelk writes in such a light-hearted, funny way that you can't help but fall in love with all the characters, and despite all the heartache Angela endures you always come away from reading the 'I Heart' books feeling so happy.

Angela has so many funny internal monologues but my absolute favourite from this book is "everytime someone swipes an Iphone a fairy dies" - love it!

I am now just slightly panicking by the fact that I only have one more 'I Heart' book left to read on my shelf.  I may have a slight nervous breakdown once I have none at all left.  Whatever will I do for feel good, make you all warm and fuzzy inside books...

Title: I Heart Vegas
Author: Lindsey Kelk
I Heart Series #4

No comments: