Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Saturday 4 May 2013

The One You Love by Paul Pilkington.

As a fan of chick-lit I was only really drawn to this book because it was the number one free book in Kindle (shallow I know) but despite this I really enjoyed it.

The book is a thriller and is packaged full of suspense and intrigue.  The author constantly leaves little snippets of information hanging in the air which you are unable to piece together.  As you read you find yourself unable to figure out all the little bits of information and your idea of 'who did it' constantly changes.  And thankfully when you do get to the end of the book it's not disappointing to find out the truth which I sometimes find with these kinds of books.

I was a little worried by the fact that the same characters in this book go on to feature in another crime thriller - how unlucky can one set of friends be!

Get it while it's still free on Kindle - it's well worth it.

Title: The One You Love
Author: Paul Pilkington

No comments: