Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Saturday 11 May 2013

A Day At The Office by Matt Dunn.

This book takes place on Valentines Day and tells the story of several people who work at the same office.  It's a light-hearted romance which I didn't expect given the title and cover of the book.

If I'm honest I was a little disappointed with this book.  It just seemed to lack any spark to keep me interested.  It certainly wasn't a book that I couldn't put down.  Although there were several characters none of them stood out to me and if I'm honest I wasn't really bothered what happened to the characters in the end.

If you want a book that you don't have to think about then this one will do, but it just lacks any magic in the writing to make it stand out from other books on the shelf.

But it was only 99p on Kindle...

Title: A Day At The Office
Author: Matt Dunn

No comments: