Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Saturday 27 April 2013

A Cottage By The Sea by Carole Matthews.

A lovely warm tale of friendship and romance.


I found this book a little slow to start and if I'm honest a little predictable but don't let that put you off, it's a brilliant book to read to cheer you up and as ever with books written by Carole Matthews the writing is warm and makes you fall in love with the characters straight away.

Books by this author always have characters that are so relateable and quite frankly you'd love to be friends with, and in this book these characters are Grace and Ella, but all the characters were strong and interesting in their own right.

I particularly loved the setting of this book.  I'm probably quite like the main character Grace, in that I love being outside by the coast, enjoying nature (if only on a lesser scale, there'd be no coasteering for me, just a nice long walk watching the wildlife) so reading about the beautiful scenery, weather and activities they enjoyed in the book made me want to rush out and check myself into my own cottage by the sea!

Definitely a book to take away on holiday with you.

Title: A Cottage By The Sea
Author: Carole Matthews

No comments: