Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Sunday 10 February 2013

More To Life Than This by Carole Matthews.

As a lover of Carole Matthews' books I've decided to read through her back catalogue whilst I wait for the release of her new book, A Cottage By The Sea.

This book appealed to me as I think we've all had a moment when we've gotten bogged down in the repetition of daily life.  As always with Carole Matthews her characters are very relateable and draw you into the story straight away.

I enjoyed the majority of the book, but was slightly disappointed by the last part, I think I would have preferred the characters to have made different choices.

I loved the description of 'the morning after the night before', there's nothing like trying to tart yourself up in less than five minutes, when you have none of your own cosmetics and are trying not to make a noise!

All in all this was a pleasant book, not my favourite Carole Matthews, but a good read nonetheless.

Title: More To Life Than This
Author: Carole Matthews

No comments: