Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Monday 21 January 2013

Funny Peculiar by Will Young.

I'm a big Will fan which is why I was so keen to read this book.

It's funny in places, but also covers Will's battles with depression so there's a bit of everything.  I thought the parts of the book about Will's school went on a little bit too long as I would have preferred to read more about his later life.

The book is illustrated which I found a nice touch and quite unique, but  I would have liked to see the photo pages that you usually see in autobiographies.

Some parts of the book didn't paint Will in the best light, but I would presume most people are reading the book because they are a fan and therefore will forgive Will pretty much anything (if you're anything like me!)

Title: Funny Peculiar
Author: Will Young

No comments: