Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Friday 25 January 2013

Bridesmaids by Jane Costello.

Is it wrong to be in love with a book character?.. because I think I'm in love with Jack!


I loved this book.  It's chick-lit in its best form.  Four best friends and four weddings - it was great.   The main characters are loveable and very relateable.  I absolutely loved the hero of the book, Jack, he's the perfect leading man for this story.

I was routing for the main character the whole way through the book and you really go on her journey with her.  I had tears rolling down my cheeks when I finished the book, plus it's full of romance and giggles.  But there's also some gritty stuff in there too, which all in all makes it a brilliant book to pick up when you're in need of a cheer-me-up read.

The perfect example of 5-star chick-lit.

Title: Bridesmaids
Author: Jane Costello

And here's my review of Girl On The Run, also by Jane Costello.

No comments: