Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Sunday 26 August 2012

The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson.

As much as I enjoyed first Millennium book, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, I found it quite hard to read due to it being quite graphically violent, and also there were so many characters introduced so quickly that I struggled to keep up!

This book I found much easier to read, it was much more focused on The Girl, Lisbeth, and I knew some of the characters already, therefore not as much to get confused about.  It was only nearer to the end of the book that I started to get a bit muddled with the number of police officers, journalists and criminals involved.

The mystery in the book was exciting and kept me interested all the way through.  You learnt a lot more about Lisbeth in this book which I found interesting, and you can finally put all the pieces of 'her' puzzle together.

Title: The Girl Who Played With Fire
Author: Stieg Larsson
Millennium Trilogy #2

No comments: