Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Friday 31 August 2012

One Moment, One Morning by Sarah Rayner.

The review on the cover of this book says that this book is a "real page turner, you'll want to inhale it in one breath".  This is totally true.  I loved this book, and didn't want to put it down.

I hadn't even read the description of this book before I started reading.  It would probably sound like quite a depressing book if you knew the subject matter beforehand, but the way it was written, although being sad was really heartwarming and quite inspirational.

The story of friendship is lovely, and all three main characters are very believable.

Definitely one I would recommend.

Title: One Moment, One Morning
Author: Sarah Rayner

No comments: