Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Sunday 26 August 2012

Fifty Shades Freed by E. L. James

I thought this book took a while to get going, the first hundred or so pages seemed to be much of the same with little plot to keep me interested, but once the storyline kicked it, like the other books, I just couldn't put it down.

There's a lot of action (not just in the bedroom), twists and turns and even more developments in their whirlwind relationship.

I have to admit I was a bit sad when I finished the books, much like the Twilight Saga books, I've spent so much time over a short period getting engrossed in the story, I was sad to have it end.

I would definitely recommend these books.  They're like nothing I've read before and are addictive from the start.

Title: Fifty Shades Freed
Author: E. L. James
Fifty Shades Trilogy #3

No comments: