Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Sunday 1 July 2012

The Yorkshire Pudding Club by Milly Johnson.

This was Milly Johnson's first book and the second I have read of hers. I thought it was another brilliant book, with three main characters, all in different situations, I think everyone would be able to relate to at least one of them. 


The characters are loveable, and the storyline has lots of twists and turns but remains really easy to read.  I loved the pregnancy theme, as someone who hasn't got any children, the details in the book were really interesting - if not a bit scary!


The book made me laugh despite covering some uncomfortable topics at times, and had such a lovely ending I came over all emotional!


Would definitely recommend this one.

Title: The Yorkshire Pudding Club
Author: Milly Johnson

No comments: