Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Saturday 24 March 2012

Trafficked by Sophie Hayes

This book tells Sophie's awful story of being forced into prostitution against her will.  I felt she explained herself really well; I can understand how easy it was for such a thing to happen, how she felt so trapped she couldn't escape and I can really understand how it can happen to anyone.


As well as being a shocking read, this book is also really informative and sheds light on a world normally hidden from public view.


Sadly I didn't feel there was a happy ending to this story, but it was good to read and only took me a few days to get through as I couldn't put it down.


Visit The Sophie Hayes Foundation Website for more information and support on trafficking.

Title: Trafficked
Author: Sophie Hayes

No comments: