Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Friday 17 February 2012

The Secret Shopper's Revenge

'When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping'.

The fact that this book has sparkles on the cover gave it Brownie points before I'd even started reading it! Plus I've done a bit of mystery shopping myself in the past so this book interested me...

Having read it, I didn't find that there was a strong storyline pulling me through to the end of the book but it was enjoyable getting to know to the three main characters and has a nice fluffy ending.  It also includes some fun facts about the psychology of shopping.

All in all it's a safe, sweet chick-lit read, but I doubt the story line will be the most dramatic you'll ever read.

Title: The Secret Shopper's Revenge
Author: Kate Harrison

No comments: