Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Beautiful.

A beautiful book written by a beautiful person.  A book I totally recommend.


I thought I knew this story as I saw the TV programme Katie made a couple of years ago.  I was very wrong.  Her story is far more harrowing than I ever thought.  This book is shocking to read but Katie's story is amazing.

I couldn't stop reading and was totally gripped by Katie's story.  Having read it I can now say she is amazing and a total inspiration to people who are working through difficult times and to each and every other person out there.


Title:  Beautiful
Author: Katie Piper

Have a peek at Katie's charity, The Katie Piper Foundation http://www.katiepiperfoundation.org.uk/

No comments: